Skip to content
- Private and comfortable cottage with delightful view of Kogmanskop Mountain. On the boundary of the Montagu Mountain Nature Reserve;
- First room with Queen size bed and desk with basic comfort items;
- Second room with two single size beds;
- All beds with 100% percale linen with cotton quilts and additional blankets;
- Both bedrooms have a cupboard with shelves with hanging space;
- Comfortable lounge area with two couches (which can be converted to beds for smaller children);
- Full colour television with DSTV and media port;
- Fully equipped kitchen with small gas stove and oven, fridge, hot water kettle, toaster, microwave oven and sink.
- Six large & side plates, bowls, mugs, water glasses, wine glasses, Pyrex dish, cutting board and variety of basic utensils and cutlery;
- Complimentary tea, coffee, rusks, filter water and milk;
- Cottage double doors opening up toward small patio with braai, dining table and and lounge set;
- Wall-mounted and fan heaters, with electric blankets in winter;
- Cool air fan for summer;
- A selection of magazines and books;
- Bathroom amenities include natural liquid soap and lotion from Fijn Botanicals.
- Four 550gsm bath sheets and hand towels
- Cottage serviced daily.