Skip to content
MOUNTAIN VIEW COTTAGE WITH HOT TUB
- Private and comfortable cottage with delightful view of Kogmanskop Mountain. On the boundary of the Montagu Mountain Nature Reserve;
- Wood-fired hot tub
- First room with Queen size bed and desk, built in cupboard and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower;
- Second room with Queen size bed and desk, built in cupboards and basic comfort items;
- Third room with two single size beds and built in cupboards;
- All beds with 100% percale linen with cotton quilts and additional blankets;
- All bedrooms have cupboards with shelves and hanging space;
- Comfortable lounge area with two couches and coffee table plus fireplace;
- Full colour television with DSTV and media port;
- Dining area features a six-seater table and chairs with side-board and views over the mountain reserve;
- Fully equipped kitchen with small gas stove and oven, fridge, hot water kettle, toaster, microwave oven and sink;
- Six large & side plates, bowls, mugs, water glasses, wine glasses, Pyrex dishes, cutting board and variety of basic utensils and cutlery;
- Complimentary tea, coffee, rusks, filter water and milk;
- Cottage double doors opening up toward patio with braai and lounge set;
- Wall-mounted and fan heaters, with electric blankets in winter;
- Cool air fan for summer;
- A selection of magazines and books;
- Bathroom amenities include natural liquid soap and lotion from Fijn Botanicals.
- Six 550gsm bath sheets and hand towels
- Cottage serviced daily.
- Wood and firelighters supplied for the first fire, and then available for purchase on the farm.